Seliha Kirtas
Sunday, 14 October 2018
Melekler Korusun TV Series (2009-2010) | Comedy, Drama, Romance
Melekler Korusun is a TV Series. It was producted by Tims Production on 2009. I was working as Second Assistant
Director
. It was featured on Show TV.
Details:
Release Date
: 2009
Country of Origin
: Turkey
Language Spoken
: Turkish
Filming Locations
: İstanbul,Turkey
Link
:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1448226/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Promotion Film and Photo Shoot 2020 Cheff Gig Ltd Promotion Film 2020 Barber Kid Ltd ...
Musallat 2 Lanet Movie (2011) | Horror
Musallat 2 is a movie . It was producted by Mia Yapım on 2011. I was working as Assistant Director : Continuity. Details: Releas...
Yalancı Yarim TV Series (2006) | Comedy, Romance
Yalanci Yarim is a TV Series. It was producted by MOST Production on 2006. I' was working as Second Assistant Director. It was featured ...
Manda Yuvası Movie (2015) | Comedy
Manda Yuvası is a movie. I was working as 1st Assistant Director. Details: Release Date : 2015 Country of Origin : Turkey La...
No comments:
Post a Comment